APPLY FOR STARTUP SG FOUNDER GRANT THROUGH HASHED.LABS
As an Accredited Mentor Partner (AMP) with Enterprise Singapore, Hashed.Labs supports promising Singapore tech founders with SGD30,000 to kickstart their entrepreneurial journey.
The Startup SG Founder Grant provides mentorship and startup capital grant to first-time entrepreneurs with innovative business ideas. Enterprise Singapore will match $3 for every $1 raised by the entrepreneur.
This grant is open to all Singaporeans / Permanent Residents who are first-time entrepreneurs.
Hashed.Labs (incorporated as Hashed Venture Labs Pte. Ltd.) is an appointed Accredited Mentor Partner (AMP) of Enterprise Singapore to administer and promote the Startup SG Founder Grant of S$30,000.
Hashed.Labs focuses on blockchain, distributed ledger technology and decentralized applications. To support the growth and development of Singapore as a global blockchain innovation hub, Hashed.Labs will assist Singapore blockchain founders in applying for the Startup SG Founder Grant without any equity requirement.
Hashed.Labs provides a global launchpad for blockchain founders to succeed with the following business benefits:
1) Mentoring and advisory across business operations, growth, scaling and solution development;
2) Business matching with enterprises to pilot and solve real-world problem statements;
3) Global industry connectivity to work alongside 400+ partners across 30+ cities;
4) Growth assistance, including overseas market expansion, global business development and roadshows.
5) Up to USD50,000 worth of business benefits (cloud hosting credits, corporate discounts, development rewards etc).
6) Digital marketing, communications and PR services.
7) Comprehensive business setup support (incorporation, corp sec, accounting, legal, licensing etc).
8) Fundraising from our investor network or from our investment fund.
9) No equity taken under Startup SG Founder Grant.
For more information, refer to:
The Startup SG Founder Grant is open to all Singaporeans / Permanent Residents who are first-time entrepreneurs.
In addition, the applicant would need to adhere to the following conditions at the time of application:
1) Applicant must hold at least 30% equity in the underlying company;
2) The company must have at least 51% local shareholding;
3) The company must not be incorporated for more than six (6) months at the point of application to AMP;
4) Applicant has not receive any funding for the proposed business idea from another government organization.
Approved applicants must dedicate a reasonable amount of their time on the business and must be a key decision maker in the company. The applicants must also commit full-time to the company and not be in any other employment from the time they accept the terms and conditions of the Letter of Offer.
Please note that a key criterion for assessment is on how different or novel the idea/product/service/business model/process is compared to what is available in the market.
Interested applicants, please download and send us the completed application form:
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Submit your application in the form below, or email it to: